Pure Nutrition – Consultations with Dr. Kevina aims to improve clients health by offering complete dietary and nutritional advice from a qualified Dietitian.
A Dietitian is a health professional qualified to give accurate, scientific-based advice and information on all aspects of nutrition and diet. A Dietitian’s training combines both medical and scientific aspects of nutrition and includes training in hospital settings. Such training and experience enables a dietitian to give nutritional advice in both health and disease.
During The Consultation
An initial consultation takes up to one hour and includes;
- A complete dietary and nutrional assessment
- Body composition analysis on Class I scales
- Individual dietary advice designed to improve your health
Review consultations are generally arranged every one to six weeks.
- Initial consultation €120
- Review consultation €80
- Fees may be eligible for partial cover by your health insurer.
As a courtesy to us and other clients, if you need to cancel or change an appointment we request a minimum of 24 hours notice. Failure to do so will result in the full cost of a consultation being charged.