Your first appointment
Kevina’s approach aims to help improve your health by helping you gain an understanding of diet and nutrition. You will be offered full individual service and assessment of your individual dietary needs.
Initial consultation (50 mins- 1 hour) and includes:
- Assessment of general health status and symptoms
- Information on dieting history if relevant
- Full diet history assessment
- Assessment of nutritional status
- Body composition analysis on Class I scales with print-out
- Written information with individual dietary advice
Initial consultation costs €100 and follow up appointment €50. As Kevina is a member of the Irish Nutrition and Dietetic Institute fees are eligible for partial cover by your health insurer.
If you need to cancel your appointment please give 24hours notice.
Have your diet analysed for nutritional balance. A full detailed report indicating protein, fat, carbohydrate and micronutrient information is provided with recommendations for improvements.
Cost is €50 or €30 to existing clients